• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Virgin Mobile] Android 4.4.4 d2lte Nightlies

Upvote 0
iiidddkkkk i flashed their lollipop rom and it said i only had 4 hours of battery left when I have a 7200mah battery hmm not okay returned to Tesla rom with quantum kernel
Here's mine at 70 percent stock battery. Moderate usage !

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424648828190.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1424648828190.png
    80.1 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Madbat
Upvote 0
iiidddkkkk i flashed their lollipop rom and it said i only had 4 hours of battery left when I have a 7200mah battery hmm not okay returned to Tesla rom with quantum kernel
You have to let it run for a while (like a day) so it can accurately calculate your battery. This is not kitkat, its way more accurate so it needs some time.

Reactions: ravollmer
Upvote 0

I've been using Tesla rom for a few weeks and the GPS isn't working for me. Does anyone know a fix? GPS was working for me with on LiquidSmooth, but I kept getting crashes, reboots, and documents would crash whenever I tried to attach a picture to a text/email. I'm willing to try another rom if you can suggest one that doesn't have a lot of bugs. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones