1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[Virgin Mobile] Can someone fix the liquid smooth

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mobclan, Jan 2, 2014.

1. mobclan

mobclan Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ajnycguy

ajnycguy Well-Known Member

Please read this thread: HERE

Before you post, do some research by looking into the stickies. A little bit of reading will go a long way ;).

3. mobclan

It doesn't work I did his steps I remove asserts save it when I flash liquid smooth it doesn't work at all it says installation aborted

4. tavisc

tavisc Member

Then you didn't do it right. I've followed that guide and can attest that it does work. So can every other person who's used it. I HIGHLY recommend you learn how to do it, and stop relying on other forum members to do the work for you.

Krobar and struckn like this.
  5. mobclan

I'm trying to do it by myself but is no video or screenshots how to do it. I remove the asserts when I delete it I decompress it and finally I went to philz recovery try to flash it but it says installation aborted

6. tavisc

tavisc Member

I'm going to be candid and honest with you. I hope it doesn't come across as me just being harsh, or mean, because that's not my intention.

You should just leave your phone stock. It's clear from your posts that you have no idea what you're doing. You can't even follow struckn's guide to modifying Sprint roms, which is a excellent and clear guide. If you can't follow step by step instructions, then stop trying, before you brick your phone.

xstefen, TheBritton and struckn like this.
  7. mobclan

I have cm 4.4.2 I'm good

8. mudflap2020

mudflap2020 Android Enthusiast

that's a bit harsh indeed, even a noob has to learn, and without helping and forums for people to help eachother out, we would all have bricked phones, I sure would starting from my victory, if you want and can have the resources and time to expirement, then do so, but please don't stike down other memebers who want to do something with hardware they rightfully own, I believe a warning to what you do can brick your phone would've been adequate, but im sure everyone who has ever rooted already knows that.

9. jayleekay

jayleekay Newbie

He just said what everyone was thinking. Haha

mudflap2020 likes this.
  10. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

mobclan has sorted his issue, so it looks as though this thread has run its course.

Any issues with the lock, please feel free to PM me. :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews