1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Virgin Mobile] My slimbean says camera is not connected

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mobclan, Jan 5, 2014.

1. mobclan

mobclan Android Enthusiast

What should I do

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mobclan

My camera keep saying camera isn't connected. I try to flash photosphere it stills doesn't work how can I get my camera back to work again

3. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat

I noticed you have posted two separate threads asking the same question. I understand you are eager to get help but I advise against posting multiple threads about the same topic or question.

I have merged both threads about the camera together into one. Hope this helps.

Also, if you have a question about a specific issue that you are experiencing with a ROM you may get better help by posting in the thread from which you downloaded that particular ROM. For instance, if you are having issues with the camera in the SlimBean ROM, then you may want to ask your question in the thread for the SlimBean ROM. Not everyone in this section of the forums uses SlimBean and you may never get the answer you are looking for.

Mikestony, struckn, upconvert and 3 others like this.
  4. richking34

richking34 Android Enthusiast

You've also switch roms very quickly to, Carbon, Slim, MOAR, CM11, Punks stock slimmed rom, Midnight.

5. mobclan

I test the ROMs out and to see if they got errors or glitches

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews