• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Vodafone RUU....?

Accidentally damaged my OS on android and now I need the stock OS (Vodafone UK).
(HTC Desire C)

Details:

***RELOCKED***
GOLFU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.28.0000
RADIO-1.06.98.13M2
eMMC-boot
May 17 2012, 16:19:28

I tried to flash custom recovery before I've found out that you need to S-OFF the phone.

+ My friend (Programmer) told me that because I ACCIDENTALLY deleted one program (Stock) (using a rooted program) it (the program I deleted) took down 8 or so Core programs with it. He said it will take him about 6 weeks to rewrite all of the programs + (He won't spend that much time repairing my phone.). That is why I REALLY NEED THIS RUU. I've found a EUROPE Vodafone RUU but I need the UK one.
Now I can only boot in Bootloader.

Found a RUU(Name):
RUU_GOLF_U_ICS_40A_HTC_Europe_1.45.401.4_R_Radio_10.11.98.09_1.06.98.13M2_release_265825_signed

BUT I NEED THE UK

Not, Im not rooted. I failed when I temporarily rooted my phone and then deleted some stock apps, so my phone is now crashing... I now have a new phone phone, but still want to sell this one. Soo any RUUs from Vodaphone?

I've contacted them, they don't want to tell me when they'll release it. still hope that someone can help... :(

Upvote 0
Nonono.....
Not, Im not rooted. I failed when I temporarily rooted my phone and then deleted some stock apps, so my phone is now crashing... I now have a new phone phone, but still want to sell this one. Soo any RUUs from Vodaphone?

I've contacted them, they don't want to tell me when they'll release it. still hope that someone can help...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones