• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Voldy vs Goldy?

gloriousnumber1

Android Expert
Aug 22, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Who would win? Imagine this: Harry Potter destroyed all horcruxes but failed to kill Voldemort. He quickly teleports out to a secret location. Voldy decides to take over the muggle world. But there is a problem.

He sees there is one threat to his success, the Dark One. He says "I will eliminate this lowly wizard in 24 hours"!

Meanwhile, Rumple sees this in his crystal ball. He says " I don't think so dearie, I'll be ready for you."

Both spend 24 full hours studying each other and know all feats and magical techniques the other uses. They understand each others weaknesses well.

Rumple casts a spell that transports all people and magical objects out of Storybrooke to the enchanted Forest, but he keeps his dagger and keeps the sorcerers hat. Voldy brings the elder wand.

They meet downtown at noon. There is no help available for either.

Who wins?

Batman_6f0b92_1276511.jpeg

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones