1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Wallpaper changing to default by itself

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by j0nkim051, Aug 8, 2010.

1. j0nkim051

j0nkim051 New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Hey everyone n00b here sorry if this post exist i searched and searched and could not find anyone with this issue, well here goes i bought two samsung galaxy s and both have their own individual issues mine has the issue of turning off by itself which i found previous post about but the other one which im posting about consistently changes the background back to the default bubble blue live wallpaper, would anyone know if this is a app issue or a hardware issue with the phone becuase i wanna make sure i go back and exchange it, if thats the issue, if its something that can be fixed then please give me the solution because i really dont wanna exchange it and setup the phone all over again for my girlfriend >_< thanks everyone

Advertisement

2. ewingr

ewingr Well-Known Member

Do you have any apps running that close tasks? It may be closing it.

The only time I experience this is when Titanium Backup runs, it closes it so that it can back it up. Interestingly, I look at that as a verification that my scheduled backup ran.

j0nkim051 likes this.
  3. j0nkim051

j0nkim051 New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    First thank you for your input, uuum i beleive shes only running Advance Task Killer but she doesnt kill any APPs i usually do that when i notice her phone going slow, and there is nothing on the autokill list

4. DannyB

DannyB Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    I had this problem. I was using Task Manager to kill apps five minutes after screen goes dark. I told it to ignore the ${name-of-live-wallpaper} app, and problem went away.