• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wedgemoose

Android Enthusiast
Apr 26, 2010
MA
Sorry but I'm not good at pixel size and resolution type stuff. But what do we have to do special to get wallpapers for this thing? Do we have to look for a certain size? Or will regular ones work from a place like Zedge?

When I go into my Zedge app all the preview pics are tiny. Can barely see them.

Sorry but I'm not good at pixel size and resolution type stuff. But what do we have to do special to get wallpapers for this thing? Do we have to look for a certain size? Or will regular ones work from a place like Zedge?

When I go into my Zedge app all the preview pics are tiny. Can barely see them.
I'm having similar issues with zedge, it was great on my incredible not so good on DNA. I think it is having a problem with the screen resolution, someone here recommended picspeed hd wallpapers and that seems to be better. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Picspeed works but honestly your best bet is probably just downloading your own high res images and transferring them over via USB... if you want to take advantage of pictures you know are truly gonna wow on that 1920 x 1080 screen.

...now if only someone could figure out how to get the wallpapers to scroll when you switch between the home-screen panels like they did on my Incredible.

Upvote 0
Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones