• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

wandering ozzie looking for 2sim cards phone

Brigou

Lurker
May 7, 2012
Hi! I travel a lot between Australia, Nepal and the US it seems. Europe may be added to the mix soon. I would love to be able to find a android phone with 2 sims cards capacity and a front camera so I can skype my fiance when we are apart, and I dont want to add to the legions of Iphone owners. Surely there is another company out there that can deliver what I am looking for? Oh.. I am also quite partial to the qwerty keyboard option.
Anyone knows of my perfect phone for wandering ozzie?

Thank you, I checked it out... cant find one with two cameras unfortunately, for skype video chats nothing on teh market yet I guess... i should be a trend setter uh? : )
Pretty sure the ZTE U960 mentioned in the above thread has dual cameras. I believe the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos has both dual cameras and a QWERTY-keyboard but I think the specs are considerably lower than the ZTE U960.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones