• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Want to make call to india through Internet

Hello I am a new user for Xperia10 and its operating system is andriod 2.1

i am unable to download jumblo skype....... as it is not compatiable

please suggest any software from which i can make call to india through internet and should be also able downloaded in xperia 10x and its recharge should also avilable.

if not please suggest anything new method through which i can make calls cheaply though my andriod 2.1 phone............

Hello I am a new user for Xperia10 and its operating system is andriod 2.1

i am unable to download jumblo skype....... as it is not compatiable

please suggest any software from which i can make call to india through internet and should be also able downloaded in xperia 10x and its recharge should also avilable.

if not please suggest anything new method through which i can make calls cheaply though my andriod 2.1 phone............

Skype works.

Skype | AppBrain Android Market

From what I read, it works much better if either you of the person you are calling is connected to a WiFi network instead of just 3G.

If it does not work well or isn't smooth, you might need to look into freeing up memory on the phone (use a task manager as a test and stop all programs before using Skype)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones