• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

watermark sticker missing

judov79

Nov 23, 2009
I have a galaxy s4 from us cellular. It was purchased the first week of release and the watermark sticker under the battery is missing. My wifes, mom, and sis in law are also missing the sticker and us cellular voided my warranty cause of that. I went to a diff store in my city and one of the employees there is also missing his sticker. Us cellular wont do anything about this. Just seeing if any of you would mind checking your phones to see if yours is missing too.

Are you talking about the water damage indicator sticker?

kjohns; if that's what judov is talking about I don't think you can buy those.

Judov... I took a pic of mine to show you to see if that's what you're talking about;

WaterDamageSticker.png

Upvote 0
They've already voided his warranty and most likely they've documented it. If he adds another sensor and then later sends in the phone for something, they may tag him for fraud.

completely missed the part about his voided warranty... not only on his, but on the others in his family also. hmmmm... if us cellular really isn't going to do anything about it i'd start filing some complaints.

call us cellular and ask to speak to someone who can take a formal complaint from you. here's their corporate number: (773)399-8900, file with the fcc as well as the bbb. i've found that if you make a big enough fuss about an issue you can usually get your way. point blank: you deserve a warranty.

Upvote 0
call us cellular and ask to speak to someone who can take a formal complaint from you. here's their corporate number: (773)399-8900, file with the fcc as well as the bbb. i've found that if you make a big enough fuss about an issue you can usually get your way. point blank: you deserve a warranty.

Good advice, and I totally agree.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones