• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Had to cycle thru Airplane mode and back. Fine now.
Will do a *228 also.
Did one. Option 1 took like 2 seconds.....??? Option 2 was about the same as usual. Did #1 again and again like 2 seconds.

Funny you mentioned the 2 seconds for option 1. I've noticed that happening of late too. Weird, used to take as long as option 2 does. What gives?

I think there have been some weird cell tower issues near my work, but at home its been fine.

Upvote 0
I was told emphatically by two techs at Sprint to delete the WeatherBug app, that it had the potential to cause big problems with the phone. Neither explained what problems those were except to site battery drain as one, but I deleted it anyway.

Anyone else thing it's a bad app? I really did like it. I have the EVO and just noticed this is for a different phone. Hope I can post here anyway?

Cathie

Upvote 0
so on this thread maybe someone can help me a bit. i ahve been trying to get any version to load onto my uniden but i can't get it to open. i get it on the tablet but then when i click it it sasy weatherbug has stopped. but on another tablet it is running as i type this. i have been trying for 3 hours and nothing. i want version 2.5.288 but i can't get that to even save on the unit. any ideas. also where on the tablets can i find the apps. i have looked on them with my laptop but i can't seem to find the programs. and anything i find the laptop will not open

i did have weather bug on this tablet but when i went to install a different version it wold not load up. now i have a program that will not run. any ideas? thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones