• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird problem I haven't seen mentioned

Pull my Eris out, hit the power button. Swipe down the lock screen, and see the center screen on the extended home screen. Then with no one touching the screen, home screen slides to the extreme left, and doesn't want me to scroll back to the right. It can be done, but it's like there's a virtual weight pulling it back to the left.

It even will start racing through my calendar icon, day to day, square by square, BACKWARDS! And keep going to the previous month, and then the one before that...

Also, seemingly related, sometime the cursor will jump back to the left while posting a tweet, then doesn't want to go back to the right to back space and correct.

The extremely frustrating thing is that it doesn't happen every time, and I can't predict it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones