• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What app notification icon is this?

Anne_89

Lurker
Jun 12, 2023
I know it’s a long shot but any ideas of this app notification icon? It is orange and red with a sideways heart in the middle. Erased irrelevant ones. S10
q8n8SK6_d.webp

just look in the notification pull down to see what it is.......oh wait.....this is not your phone. you can just ask the person, but i guess that is not an easy thing to do.

just so you know, we get this question every day. and 9 times out of 10 the question never gets fully answered. the problem is that there are thousand of apps that uses a heart icon as its notification icon. and yes there are some dating apps that use it. but majority of the ones i have seen are for health and well being AND NOT DATING APPS. so unless it is something like youtube or facebook, majority of these questions goes unanswered.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones