• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What apps have you installed?

Advanced Task Killer
AIM
Android Lightsaber
Astro
Barcode Scanner
Battle.net Authenticator
Calorie Counter
Cardio Trainer
Discovery.com
Dog Whistler
Droid Armory
Engadget
Facebook
FxCamera
Math Workout
Multitouch Test
My Verizon
NFL Mobile
Nintaii
Shazam
Space Physics
Speedtest.net
Teeter
Texas Hold'em Red Poker Club
Toss It
Trapster
Uno
Urban Dictionary
Where

Upvote 0
when you use barcode scanner, how do you compare prices around the internet and find the cheapest prices? do you have to install google shopping to do that?
Yes. Either that or another app called ShopSavvy. Then find the search option, and scan the barcode, and it will automatically search the web and your area for prices.

Reactions: Needz_Android
Upvote 0
Thanks, which is better in your opinion: shopsavvy or google shop
I like shop savvy better, however I have both installed (I tend to use shop savvy more though)

Heres mine:

woop's Apps on the phone

Phone: ADR6300
59 total, 59 free (100%), 0 paid (0%), 49MB total size, $0 total price

Upvote 0
what does google goggles do again?

It murders your battery:) Seriously...google goggles will drain your battery faster than you can in pretty much any other way:) It uses internet, g-sensor, camera, cpu, GPS...EVERYTHING. Fun little app, but don't be surprised when your phone rises up in the night and kills you while you sleep.

I went 24 hours and was only down to about 40 percent. Started playing with google goggle and managed to kill the battery from 40 percent to dead in 2 hours!

Reactions: smssms
Upvote 0
Act 1 Video Player
Advanced task killer
Barcode Scanner
Best tic tac toe 6x6
Dictionary.com
Factbook
Guitar scales
Handcent SMS
Modern Info 2
Real Blackjack
RipChord
Solo Lite
The schwartz Unleashed
Uninstaller
Urban dictionary
USA states wiki
Word mix lite
Word up!
World Countries
Yellow Pages

Still searching for more useful apps....

Love this phone and since I placed the on/off toggles for GPS, Mobile network and the widget for battery usage - everything is so much better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones