• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What are you watching or streaming now?

Huh? I stream from Spectrum to Google WiFi to Roku to my 42" TV. Chromecast works equally as well but I find the Roku easier to use.
Here's a crappy picture haha...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments

• IMG_20180704_120330~3.jpg
    IMG_20180704_120330~3.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 0
Altered Carbon. After reading the book, I was keen to see what they did with the show. @NightAngel79 I can say, it's excellent.
I've watched 8 episodes in the few days I've been signed up to the Netflix free month trial. The show broadly follows the plot line of the book, but there some interesting changes/additions. Bizarrely the hotel AI gets a more prominent role. And without giving anything away, there's a lot more back story of the main character (Takeshi Kovacs). Particularly relating to his sister. I also thought the kid playing the young Takeshi was excellent - he only got a small role, but I can tell that kid has got star quality.
Anyway, loving it. Definitely not one for the youngsters to watch though ;)

I may also be able to watch Star Trek Discovery in my free month :thumbsupdroid:

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
Altered Carbon. After reading the book, I was keen to see what they did with the show. @NightAngel79 I can say, it's excellent.
I've watched 8 episodes in the few days I've been signed up to the Netflix free month trial. The show broadly follows the plot line of the book, but there some interesting changes/additions. Bizarrely the hotel AI gets a more prominent role. And without giving anything away, there's a lot more back story of the main character (Takeshi Kovacs). Particularly relating to his sister. I also thought the kid playing the young Takeshi was excellent - he only got a small role, but I can tell that kid has got star quality.
Anyway, loving it. Definitely not one for the youngsters to watch though ;)

I may also be able to watch Star Trek Discovery in my free month :thumbsupdroid:
Def not! Though I LOVE that detective! hehe

Absolutely loved the show, and the way they wrapped it up. Season 2 shouldn't be too far off, and I can't wait. Though the wife didn't like the casting choices they announced.

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
@KBU2 does it plug into your phone? I want one but I'm leary.

It has a SD card slot to save video and images I can watch on my laptop and smartphone but no direct connections to my smartphone. But every now and then I use my camera to video images I see through the eye portals when I'm tinkering around:thinking:

• AmScope 40X-2000X LED Biological Trinocular Compound Microscope with 5MP Camera

Last edited:
Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
MasterChef Australia via downloads on the SkyGo app.

Great series, however George (the little judge) that cuts up the other judges food and gets his dirty mits all over their food.. I just cannot deal with that, I have to look away for fear of throwing my phone across the room and screaming..

"GET YA DIRTY HANDS OFF MY FOOD!!?!! *#*#*#"

Why he needs to cut up everyone's food and touch it is beyond me, it's not like they are in primary school and need their food cut up for them... no other MasterChef series features this!

Sorry, I feel quite passionate about this issue. It's ok; I am seeking help! :oops:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones