• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help what can i do to stop the lag ?

can i increase my processor ???
will rooting increase the speed of the games ??
will rooting stop the lagging ?
htc wildfire is unable to compete with the other fones so it was a waste ?

Let me answer your questions
1) No, you cant increase your processor or upgrade it (i think you meant that right?)
2) Yes rooting will increase the speed of games but some games still wont be playable without excessive lag e.g. Fruit Ninja, but if you root your taking a big step, make sure you read up about it
3) Yes it will stop lagging on some games but only a few games that are available to Wildfire that dont lag and they have like 2MB and lower
4) Yes it was a waste, i feel your pain to i feel like ive wasted an opportunity to get a better phone, Wildfire is a low-end, budget, android smartphone, in comparison to many many many Android devices it is rubbish

I hope i answered your questions :)

Reactions: gadogado
Upvote 0
Hi. I have a HTC Wildfire 2.2.1 its so slow n I don't know how to root but I looked up z4root and universal androot but they haven't work has anyone been able 2 root it wif one of these apps if so pls put up a link for me thanks.

Hey dude, use the link in my signature to root your Wildfire
and use the "stuff to do when rooted" link it has some stuff which can greatly improve your Wildfire's performance

Upvote 0
can i increase my processor ???
will rooting increase the speed of the games ??
will rooting stop the lagging ?
htc wildfire is unable to compete with the other fones so it was a waste ?

hey u can use a custom rom like cyanogen mod 7... or leaf/rempuzzle rom if u want sense interface...also u can overclock ur processor with set cpu after u install these roms.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones