• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories What case and/or screen protector are you getting?

My opinion is that steinheil has the best available screen protectors. They are not currently available but....

In reply to the tweet I sent them: Actually the screen protector is in fact in the process of being designed and manufactured. You will see them very soon!

Im not a big fan of the wet application screen protectors like zagg, they are very difficult to apply and end up with an orange peal effect.

check out the site at SGPStore.com | Stylish Premium Quality Cases and Screen Protectors for Your iPhone, iPod, iPad, Laptop, Camera, and More!

Reactions: htom and Moonfire
Upvote 0
My opinion is that steinheil has the best available screen protectors. They are not currently available but....

In reply to the tweet I sent them: Actually the screen protector is in fact in the process of being designed and manufactured. You will see them very soon!
http://www.sgpstore.com/

Thanks for the info - glad someone got a real reply from them. I emailed them a couple weeks ago and they just told me it wasn't available now. Well I knew that much, next time actually read the email.. Anyways, woo, this one sounds fun to try out.

Upvote 0
I'm using the clear plastic snap-on case and think its great. It adds no bulk or thickness and you can see the actual phone instead of being covered by silicon.

I'm looking for a better screen protector, a glossy one that covers the entire front face of the device (with holes for the earpiece). The one I got from verizon is dull and makes the screen look sparkly like someone posted earlier, it really sucks and just covers the screen not the whole front.

Upvote 0
Got my case in the mail today from Accessory Geeks. I usually go with Seidio but, it looks like it's going to a bit on those. Case fits tight and feels great, I was really getting nervous carrying this phone around with no case. I can't stand the silicone jelly cases because I keep my phone in my pocket. This case is hard plastic but, it has a good feel to it.

A great Samsung Fascinate Rubberized Plastic Case - Black is pretty rare.

Reactions: gingergirl
Upvote 0
hi gmanzi... I checkout out the luxmo case you just got.. looks great... I also checked out the Seidio one (they are under development for the SF)... I, too, am out of my comfort zone not having protection after what happened to Peeping Tom.

I'm going to order the Realook screen savers from Amazon.. I've been researching 'em.. and they look decent. I like the idea of the full screen, rather than just the display portion. A guy from work got the wrapsol one.. it had bubbles the first few days... but they dissipated.. and his screen looks good (he has the Droid Incredible)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones