• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What DID you do for the Super Bowl?

well it started out boring....i did not think that the niners would ever comeback.............but that power outage really helped them. but i think the ravens just wanted it more in the end.....great game though.

i'm stuffed, buzzed, and now tired.

so how was you guys super bowl? good times? i did not see many good commercials though. is it me or are they have been kind of sucking the past few years?

Upvote 0
if you missed the super bowl adds, here is a great article with the complete line up:Super Bowl Commercials 2013: Grading the Best & Worst Ads | Bleacher Report

tell us which you like or disliked?

the go daddy one is the only that grabbed my attention.....but it was kind of awkward and a little gross for me. but most of the other ones were very tame compared to the go daddy one. i guess the other one i liked was the dodge ram commercial about the farmers. and i guess the last one i can think of was the pistachio commercial with psy.

Upvote 0
Apparently I'm the only guy in the US who didn't watch any of the game. I had church last night with it being Sunday night so this morning I'm dealing with co-workers who think my church was crazy to actually hold church services on Super Bowl Sunday and being told that my pastor has his priorities wrong. Not in a joking manner either. They're serious. Oh well.

Upvote 0
Apparently I'm the only guy in the US who didn't watch any of the game. I had church last night with it being Sunday night so this morning I'm dealing with co-workers who think my church was crazy to actually hold church services on Super Bowl Sunday and being told that my pastor has his priorities wrong. Not in a joking manner either. They're serious. Oh well.

you should get a dvr or tivo, then you will never miss anything ever again......or get a slingbox:D

I watched the foregone conclusion play out on the 70" amidst the wings, pizza, ribs and beer.
70"? damn where did you get a tv that big?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones