• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What happened to my past calendar events?

I recently purchased an HTC Evo 4G LTE and noticed that I can't see previous events in my calendar. On my home screen, I am using the Calendar HTC widget and also use Business Calendar for Android by Appgenix Software. I sync the two to my Google calendar. So none of the calendars that are available on my phone (HTC, Android or Business) show previous events past a month. What is the deal? Anyone know of a fix? I called Sprint and they made me feel crazy...

On a computer, I can see all my old calender events. On my previous phone (HTC Evo Shift 4G) I could see all old calendar events.

Is this an Android problem? A Google problem? This specific phone problem?

Thanks for reading!

Adelita

Bump.

I'm having the same issue as well. When I moved from my OG Evo to the LTEvo in July i noticed that my single-event history only extended to the beging of that month. Recurring (i.e., future) events still showed up. Annoying, but I shrugged it off at the time.

On 12/1 I had to do a factory reset due to being stuck in a boot loop, and the same thing happened, except that I have no single-event history (apparently nothing before the end of the previous month will show). I still can see the events on the desktop version of Calendar, so my data is still there. But I can't find a setting on either the phone or desktop app to show historical events.

Not a super-critical issue, but there are times I need to refer to my history, and it's a pain using a browser to access Calendar. BTW, I mainly use the HTC calendar app, but the same problem occurs with the Google app. And I am stock unrooted, with all updates applied.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones