• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What icon is this? (App Notification Icon Guide)

Anyone know what this app icon is?

Attachments

• image0(1).jpg
    image0(1).jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 187
Upvote 0
I never supported Tapatalk after all the endless pop-ups on websites accessed with a tablet constantly barraging me with 'please install tapatalk!' or 'please use our mobile app!'

No, I have a perfectly functional desktop-class browser, and am not an idiot. take your clutter of unnecessary mobile apps and especially mobile websites and shove them where the sun don't shine!

Never wanted to give them the stats by installing their garbage.

Never understood the mindset that installs the Wikipedia app on their phone when they can just go to wikipedia.org on the browser and get the same result. The web browser is the most useful app on any device.

Upvote 0
Can anyone help with mine? It’s a circle with a back arrow curved almost half circle with arrow head facing 9pm like tail of arrow starts at 3 curls round half circle with the arrow head at 9pm incased in a circle that’s broken in 2 places at the top right I really hope that makes sense…. Try draw it it might make sense to you lol PLEASE HELP!!

Upvote 0
Can anyone help with mine? It’s a circle with a back arrow curved almost half circle with arrow head facing 9pm like tail of arrow starts at 3 curls round half circle with the arrow head at 9pm incased in a circle that’s broken in 2 places at the top right I really hope that makes sense…. Try draw it it might make sense to you lol PLEASE HELP!!

You need to post a picture.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones