• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help What prl is better prl 3020 or 3022??

elcocho852

Android Enthusiast
Feb 2, 2011
CA
What prl is better??? I have been having prl 3020 since it came out but for the past days i been with no bars(signal) at all with prl 3020 and im tired of this..
Im going to flash prl 3022 today and see if it makes a difference, i hope it does because most of the time my internet doesnt work out of 100% of internet in one day i think my internet works 20%.AND I ALSO HOPE SOMEONE PUTS THE NEW PRL THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING, PRL 3023...

What prl is better??? I have been having prl 3020 since it came out but for the past days i been with no bars(signal) at all with prl 3020 and im tired of this..
Im going to flash prl 3022 today and see if it makes a difference, i hope it does because most of the time my internet doesnt work out of 100% of internet in one day i think my internet works 20%.AND I ALSO HOPE SOMEONE PUTS THE NEW PRL THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING, PRL 3023...

i wouldnt say that i am a noob, but i have never really messed with the PRL on my phone before. do you flash it in your custom recovery just like you would a custom rom?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones