• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What should I do with my Eris?? (To make it faster/better)

Verizon SHOULD know, you're calling them.

The activation process is just it connecting to the server and identifying itself so that Verizon's network knows to treat it as YOUR phone.

Exact same thing you would have to do if you bought a different phone and were activating it to your account.

Right they will know your calling them, but should not know if the phone is rooted or not. Right?

Upvote 0
Turning off animations and deleting call log/text threads helped me a bit. Also i quit using a task killer everyday and that seemed to work.. i only use it if im killing a game i was playing or the camera app.

and I am recommending him to return the phone if he is unhappy with the performance. There is nothing he can do to get the performance he desires out of the Eris. Plain and simple. Please dont try to tie someone into a phone they will not be satisfied with.

Negative Nacy, why are you even in the Eris section if it sucks so bad? Reading you're posts annoy me and others i do believe. kthxbye

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones