• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What would you like to see in the next firmware upgrade?

Some kind of playback sound eq + video recording volume control too - distorts like crazy compared to old Sony Ericsson C902 with live music.

+1

I moved from a Sony to a Desire, I was very disapointed with the sound quality and the ability to change setting etc.

the music side fo things is the only let down but is cancelled by all the other stuff I can do. :p

Upvote 0
+1

I moved from a Sony to a Desire, I was very disapointed with the sound quality and the ability to change setting etc.

the music side fo things is the only let down but is cancelled by all the other stuff I can do. :p

THis s my set-up for music right now...

Media player = MIXZING (has EQ plus other options, grab it from Market, FREE)

Earphones = http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR-ED...1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1285938561&sr=8-1
(TYPE this into Amazon)

These earphones are freaking awesome! I have had all types of earphones, expensive ones and cheap ones, but after a while i always keep coming back to these because the bass is awesome and they are loud! Music is actually loud from the desire (you may be able to find earphones that make the music from the desire louder somewhere else, but these kick major a hole)

I have done both of those things, messed around with the EQ and done, i have great music, great sound and i'm happy...

By the way i think on the EQ you can dedicate certain EQ to different music and have it saved so it saves you messing around with it for every type of music you play...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones