• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite NFL team?

Heh, I was at their training camp @ SUNY Albany w/ some buddies who are die hard Giants fans. Got a buttload of autographs.

I usually go with VIP tickets 2-3 times every season. Last year before my son was born I got about 30 players to autograph a baby Giants shirt for him. I love training camp it's a good time. I'm actually going to be down your way for the Jets/Giants preseason opener.

Upvote 0
Eagles. they are very underrated. they are going to surprise many people this year.

I'm very interested to see how they do this year. With Kevin Kolb, DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and LeSean McCoy they potentially have a young dangerous offense. I think their success hinges on Kolb who has looked good in his few NFL opportunities. I also heard Brandon Graham is a beast in camp for you guys, some people say he may win defensive rookie of the year.

Upvote 0
I'm very interested to see how they do this year. With Kevin Kolb, DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin, and LeSean McCoy they potentially have a young dangerous offense. I think their success hinges on Kolb who has looked good in his few NFL opportunities. I also heard Brandon Graham is a beast in camp for you guys, some people say he may win defensive rookie of the year.

I'm making a prediction that Michael Vick with be the starter in Philly before week 5-6.

Upvote 0
I found these while looking for NHL wallpaper the other day and thought some of you might like them. 320 X 480 so they are great for a lock screen.

NFL iphone Wallpapers - a set on Flickr

Falcons as an example:

3467977371_555c72309a.jpg

Upvote 0
The Eagles. I remember wearing a Jaworski jersey on my first day in first grade although I didn't get into really watching the Eagles (or any sports for that matter) until the Buddy Ryan/Cunningham/Reggie White era. Now that I live in Texas I follow the Texans also but my heart is with the Birds.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones