1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

when assistant cant hear OK GOOGLE S8

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BAYFISHER, Jun 26, 2017.

1. BAYFISHER

BAYFISHER Well-Known Member

and done all except throw it out the window and forever retraining voice or reinstalling google app and uninstalling updates, what on the planet to keep ok google to listen if it doesnt hear you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BAYFISHER

no sir. its beyond that. theres several tens of thousands with same issue. many devices. its a google coding issue.

3. BAYFISHER

4. sternbul

sternbul Newbie

Try going into settings and tap on the three dots on the upper right hand corner and then tap on view as standard list. Ok Google won't work (at least on my phone S8 plus) when the list says simplified list.

5. BAYFISHER

When you say three dots .. under what setting to change.which setting or app?

6. sternbul

sternbul Newbie

Settings App and click on it. You should have settings appear starting with Airplane mode at the top of this setting page is three vertical dots. if your phone comes up (on settings) to Mobile Hot Spot and tethering the tap it to change to view as standard.

7. BAYFISHER

Mine says button order and grid. No list choice to change.am I on page?

8. BAYFISHER

I'm on attending s8 plus.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus release date was April 2017. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Exynos 8895 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

April 2017
Release Date
Reviews