• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help when i type "eh" it becomes like a symbol

About SwiftKey, I sometimes get Chinese popping up, even though I've got the keyboard set to English. Although Chinese is the second input choice, by swiping the space. Not using cloud sync.
fbf4a9d833f324607a9143045145ac33.jpg

Upvote 0
I ride myself. I never want off the horse. After a crash that left me with 4 broken ribs I was riding again before I could lay down in a bed.

Been off more than a few times myself. Worst ones to see were when I was riding thoroughbreds or thoroughbred crosses over jumps when I said yes and they said NO. I amazed the owner of one when I sailed over his head, hit the ground, rolled and stood up, still holding his reins. Most embarrassing was when I was sitting on my Morgan and not paying attention when a deer jumped into the arena with us. He jumped sideways and I went straight down. Never hurt more than a few bruises from any of them. Yet broke a rib this July 4'th falling down in my own back yard, no critters involved.

That aside I just tested my GS7 with stock keyboard and eh came out as eh. keyboard set for English.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones