• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where in this world

Call me boring but I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be then right here in doodah. Nothing special here but it's home. I am comfortable here. I know my way around. I have many friends and family here. I almost speak the language. :rolleyes: I'm not one that thinks the grass is greener elsewhere. Not a wayfarer bone in my body.

Upvote 0
I would rather be on an alien planet with the brightest minds ever imagined... where the singularity actually exists!

And there is real teleportation... tracker beams! Mind reading technology... hmm but that would be kind of scary actually in a way...

But then again... in such a "flawless" world... it would get very boring very quickly... and so I would prefer to live in... a place where there are "fires" that need to be put out... for what would life be like with out the fires? ;)

If you want to know... I don't feel I would stick with any one single place only... but my favourite... would more than likely be Japan... they seem so interesting the Japs... they are quiet... they run around with katanas ... and they also throw Kamehamehas and big bangs at each other... they are also all very good at kung fu... they could break your neck by just looking at you!

The Japanese can also teleport thus making the aliens very jealous...

Most probably Japan... or ... I would want to go to maybe some ancient Aztec temple ... with an awesome story behind it... like sacrificing goats or ... something like that....

Upvote 0
Or maybe something extremely ooooold place... that is very quiet and interesting... fascinating... like ancient Egypt... I LOOOOOOOVED Egypt..... old.... and so mysterious .... sort of like an enigma.... maybe somewhere in the Middle East ... because I am really crazy... and out of my mind :)

I would love somewhere quiet... so maybe Japan would actually really suck balls... more than likely.... Antarctica ... where very few people go...

Maybe Russia... I have always wanted to know if the Russians really do only have Vodka in their taps... rumor has it that the Russians never discovered water... that they only invented Vodka and this is all they ever drank :)

Maaaybe... I would to see some more parts of the Middle East..... I like it there... it is very different...

But the one place I don't want to be???

SOUTH AFRICA

Already saving up to get the hell out of here before everyone kills everyone else.

Upvote 0
Oooh, tricky. Let me see:

* Ipanema beach would be quite appealing: only in the upper 20s this time of year, so not too hot for me but warm enough to enjoy a cool caipirinha and maybe head up the hills in the afternoon.

* Nepal, because I like mountains.

* Senegal, because what I know of the culture (mainly music) appeals to me.

* Tromsø, because I've always wanted to cross the arctic circle (I know it's going to be dark there now, but I personally like Stockholm in November so fancy taking that up a notch).

* Somewhere without an internet connection, because then I really could forget about work ;)

Upvote 0
Oooh, tricky. Let me see:

* Ipanema beach would be quite appealing: only in the upper 20s this time of year, so not too hot for me but warm enough to enjoy a cool caipirinha and maybe head up the hills in the afternoon.

* Nepal, because I like mountains.

* Senegal, because what I know of the culture (mainly music) appeals to me.

* Tromsø, because I've always wanted to cross the arctic circle (I know it's going to be dark there now, but I personally like Stockholm in November so fancy taking that up a notch).

* Somewhere without an internet connection, because then I really could forget about work ;)

I woke up in Tromso on my birthday this year :D:D:D

Upvote 0
Hmmm...... I dunno hey..... I think Japan is veeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting:

:D:D:D:D:D

LOL

japanese-funny-sayings-4.jpg

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones