1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Whew that was close!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ocnbrze, Jul 13, 2013.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

on so many levels......LOL

my phone had a bad screen. i had to bend the phone a bit on certain corners to get the screen to show.

so it was close because:
    1) i almost took my upgrade not thinking about waiting......glad i did as the note 3 and the htc t6 looks pretty good though they are still just rumors.

2) i took the phone to sprint and they said that i might have to get a refurb if they could not find a screen in the store. luckily they did...

3) when i showed up to check on the phone.....the tech was about to update it.....i told him to stop!!!!!

4) was thinking about unrooting, but then then decided on just a stock rooted rom before taking it in.

so now i have a working and still rooted phone.....yay me!!!!!!

just thought i share my experience with sprint as they have always done me right. and the fact it only took them less than 1 hr to replace the screen is amazing......i might have been slightly disappointed if they were to try and update the phone......though i doubt that it would have worked being rooted and all......LOL

m6284505, Mikestony, Granite1 and 3 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Granite1

Granite1 Zercron Encrusted Tweezer

Epic Win!!! :D

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

HTC EVO 4G LTE Forum

The HTC EVO 4G LTE release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 2000mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews