• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which of them is made in China?

mseif

Jun 25, 2012
Egypt
I will buy a galaxy i9500, but since I recently had a nother phone #, I am considerinng buying the i 9502 dous. I have read some where that the Galaxy s4 i9502 is made in china , so If someone can answer the following questions for me, I will be grateful:
1- Is either the i9500 or the i 9502 is made in china?
2- what are the disadvantages of the one made in China , am in Egypt, so I mainly care about good built , speed and performance. If it will not support LTE in Egypt, that does not matter.
3- Does the one made in Chaina lack anything major, than the one made in Korea ?

I haven't heard of Chinese manufactured S4s. I thought the 9500 was made in Korea and the 9505 made in Vietnam? I also was under the impression from discussions on other forums that the build quality and components of the Vietnamese-manufactured Galaxy S4s were superior to the Korean ones - i.e. fewer LCDs cracking, better fit, etc.

I own a 9505 which was made in Vietnam and it's as flawless as a Galaxy S4 can be.

Upvote 0
My T-Mobile gs4 was made in China. Its built solid. It shouldn't be any different from anywhere else if the same parts are used.

If you follow the following link
Comparison: Samsung GT-i9502 Galaxy S 4 Duos / Galaxy S IV vs. Samsung GT-i9500 Galaxy S 4 16GB | PDAcomparer | PDAdb.net

You will find that the i9502 has the Jelly bean Chinese version. Do you have it also on yr 19500 ?
Is the JB stable ? Can you please try to find out if it has Arabic language ?

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones