• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which wireless charging pad for the DNA?

don't suppose the DT-910 will show up at vzw in the future?
I don't want to pay $70 at ATT when I can get 25% with vzw corp discount.
or maybe I make do with the 900 with home made stand. :)

I know I'll want more than one wireless charger in the future. Therefore, I'm going to try to rig something up until VZW offers the 910 or when the Nexus Charging Orb comes out (whichever is first).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Am I the only one who wants that Fatboy Charging Pillow?

Chatted with a Nokia rep who said to keep an eye out on Amazon for it..
They are occasionally on ebay for various prices, but the rep shared this link:

Nokia DT-901 Wireless Charging Pillow - To Suit Nokia Lumia 820/920 - Black
Nokia DT-901 Wireless Charging Pillow - To Suit Nokia Lumia (DT-901B) | Techbuy Australia

I dont know if i should wait for them to be more widely available, or if i should act now because they wont exist in the future!

Upvote 0
Am I the only one who wants that Fatboy Charging Pillow?

Chatted with a Nokia rep who said to keep an eye out on Amazon for it..
They are occasionally on ebay for various prices, but the rep shared this link:

Nokia DT-901 Wireless Charging Pillow - To Suit Nokia Lumia 820/920 - Black
Nokia DT-901 Wireless Charging Pillow - To Suit Nokia Lumia (DT-901B) | Techbuy Australia

I dont know if i should wait for them to be more widely available, or if i should act now because they wont exist in the future!

The fatboy is the most utilitarian charger, very easy to use, and doesn't require precise landing of the Oh So Wonderful DNA for charging contact......it is also best for lazy mornings in bed as it does not need a flat surface for use......wonder if someone might come put with a charging case for the DNA......now that's another accessory to put on my wish list :)

Upvote 0
Nokia Wireless Charger is back in stock at Verizon!

I picked one up with my discount for <$40. I can also confirm that it will charge through the black case (with stand) from Verizon as my roommate has one of these chargers and I tested it.

So my charger showed up this afternoon. I plug it in, and it starts charging. A minute later the white light starts blinking and charging stops. Then it immediately starts charging again. Repeat cycle.

I wonder if I can exchange it at a corporate store if it has them in stock.

Upvote 0
So my charger showed up this afternoon. I plug it in, and it starts charging. A minute later the white light starts blinking and charging stops. Then it immediately starts charging again. Repeat cycle.

I have the same problem with my LG model. It will charge fine sometimes. Then other times it will charge, the beep and say it is not charging, the beep again a few seconds later and start charging, then rinse and repeat. I ordered the Nokia one off of Verizon's website as I think I will take this LG one back to the store...

Upvote 0

I got mine today as well. I tested it and it charged for 10 minutes with no interruptions. I'll update tomorrow if it doesn't charge all night or if I experience any other issues.

You should have received a return address label that's prepaid in the box. Just call customer service back and tell them you have a defective unit and that you need to have a new one shipped because I'm fairly certain no stores have received them yet.

At any rate, I'd request an overnight delivery for the troubles you're going through and tell them that the it does work for other people with the same phone and charger.

Hope you get your new one soon! This thing is awesome!

Upvote 0
theres a good chance i will wind up getting the dna..and the nokia wireless charging stand looks perfect for me since i use my phone as alarm i would like to this at my bed side..my question is with this charger is it just ac adapter that plugs into and if so does anyone know how long the cable is cause my bedside table is from from the outlet..most standard cables arent long enough so i usually have to buy longer replacments

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones