• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Who all bought the 32GB microSD card from Verizon? $99!

Ordered mine earlier today for $49.99 and just recieved the shipping confirmation and FedEx tracking number. I immediately went to the FedEx site to check the tracking, and it shows expected delivery as 7/19 (Monday). So much for overnight. I guess that only applies if you place your order Mon-Thur. Has anyone else noticed this?

Upvote 0
Ordered mine earlier today for $49.99 and just recieved the shipping confirmation and FedEx tracking number. I immediately went to the FedEx site to check the tracking, and it shows expected delivery as 7/19 (Monday). So much for overnight. I guess that only applies if you place your order Mon-Thur. Has anyone else noticed this?

Haven't gotten my shipping confirmation yet and this is the first thing I have ever bought from Verizon so I can't really speak to if that is normal. However Saturday deliveries when shipping is free are pretty hard to come by. I ordered it today fully expecting Monday to be the earliest delivery.

Upvote 0

the website says mon-fri before 4:30pm next "business" day. Friday after 4:30pm to Monday 4:30pm you get it Tuesday. I guess if they don't consider Saturday a business day that will mean Monday.

Upvote 0
I ordered 2 but not at the same time. My first order went threw right away and i just got shipping info. My second order was a half hour after my first and it just says they have received my order and to check back tomorrow. My card was charged for the first order but not this one yet. I suspect i wont get my 2nd order :(

Upvote 0
Mine says 'Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.' I Ordered it at 1:57pm Est for 50$ hope I wasnt late to the party.

You should get tracking info soon. My first order said that exact thing and i just got shipping info. My second order just said processing check back tomorrow now it says order received check back tomorrow.... I doubt ill get it.

Reactions: christopher561
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones