• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who to start at WR?

irishpride

Android Enthusiast
Mar 2, 2010
Emerald City
I'm looking for a little input on who to start at WR this week. I'm in a PPR league where you can start 2 WR & 1 flex which can be QB, RB, WR or TE, I normally have Orton starting as my flex, Peyton Manning at QB and Reggie Wayne as on of my WR's, but since Peyton & Wayne are on bye I need 3 of these 4 to start this week. I'm definitely starting T.O. and Hines Ward, but have to decide between Deion Branch, who had a huge week in his first back with the Patriots and Jabar Gaffney, who has been getting more and more looks from Orton each week and it's always nice to have that QB to WR hook up for double the points on a TD. Who do you guys think I should start?

Broncos have zero running tho.. so they just chip away with short passes all game lol. Both have pretty favorable matchups too. Aso will probably cover llyod, and royal out like you said. I think in PPR Gaffney might be good... but branch could certainly have another big game against Cleveland. Why is TO a must start? He been good but Palmer been terrible.

Upvote 0
In a ppr you'd might also wanna look at Patrick Crayton. The Pats secondary is subpar at best, Legaduu Naanee still hasnt practiced, Malcom Floyd is out, and Antonio Gates is injured. Someobdy has to get the ball and last week it Crayton. Don't forget that the Chargers are in panic mode so I think that this is more of a statement game than them trying beating a division opponent.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones