• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Who to start this week?

I currently have Peyton starting at QB and Reggie Wayne is for sure one of my starting WR's, so I need to get 1 more WR and a flex, my options are Kyle Orton(we can have QB as flex), T.O. and Hines Ward.

Who do you guys think I should start?

Definitely T.O, as they'll most likely be coming from behind in the second half. As far as your big flex spot, I'd probably put Orton in, since QB's are usually a sound pick for 18+ points.

Upvote 0
Definitely T.O, as they'll most likely be coming from behind in the second half. As far as your big flex spot, I'd probably put Orton in, since QB's are usually a sound pick for 18+ points.

That's kind of what I was leaning towards, T.O. has been huge the last month and the more time he has with the offense the better he should get.

I'm just hoping Orton can snap out of this funk he's been in the last couple of weeks, he has played against some pretty tough D's lately though. Ward has had a couple of pretty good weeks with worthlessberger back in the lineup and he always has the chance to go off, I just don't know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones