• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

who will be the last to get ICS

I'll be last, lol. I just got my Razr Maxx as a replacement for a Galaxy Nexus. It was a refurb so there's no telling how long it will be before I get it.

i feel your pain i just got my MAXX on the 14th, but I was just talking to a verizon representative (dont know what its worth) but he said all maxx users should have the update no later than thursday the 28th

Upvote 0
i feel your pain i just got my MAXX on the 14th, but I was just talking to a verizon representative (dont know what its worth) but he said all maxx users should have the update no later than thursday the 28th

Funny you say that bc over on another thread "ofthedamned" said that they told him it would be a MONTH before everyone got it.

Upvote 0
EFFIN YEAH.......526pm Central Time here in Minnnesota and I just got the big

"Your device is up to date! No update is neccessary at this time"

I beg to differ because it is VERY neccessary that I get ICS. My Maxx is lagging to the Maxx and I'm quite frustrated. :mad:

I feel yea. I keep checking like every hour or two lol. I just wanna shake my phone when it tells me I'm up to date!!!

Upvote 0
So it is 623pm here is SE Wisconsin. I am hearing all these people getting ICS without being part of the soak test. I have seen a post where a family has 3 Maxx's and only 1 has gotten it. So why can't they just say we're still doing the soak test so the rest of us don't spend most of our waking moments wondering if and when we will get the update. I am cool with waiting, but this unknown stuff is getting old. Oh yea, if you have not guessed, no ICS or update coming email here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones