• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Why do these apps keep running even after stopping them?

Thought Bleeding meant windows mobile since we were talking phones here and not pc.....at least I wasn't thinking about a pc.

I get that you thought Windows Mobile, just wanted to add some clarity since a "task manager" was brought up and windows mobile didn't really have that (just that "X" app...or whatever it was called...that allowed you to close apps that were still running, without having to open them).

Understandable... though we are talking about the Note II which should be regarded as a handheld computer. Windows Mobile is on the other end of the spectrum.

I wouldn't say that about Windows Mobile (not talking about Windows Phone, here). Windows Mobile was 1st regarded as a PC phone and actually did a lot of things that the iPhone couldn't do, when it first came into the market.

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones