1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Why Fastboot boot Twrprecovery.img hangs loads after 3-4 tries?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by kumaranil13k, Sep 30, 2021.

1. kumaranil13k

kumaranil13k Member

Question :- Why Fastboot boot Twrprecovery.img hangs loads after 3-4 tries?

I want original backup of Nandroid system userdata boot recovery partitions from twrp recovery from PC computers I load twrp recovery image in bootloader fastboot mode through command fastboot boot twrprexovery.img but as I run command the mobile white screen ( which came after adb boot bootloader) goes to blank black and in pc continuously prompts multiple drives a dialogue box to format multiple drives loaded created on twrp mtp (e,f,g,h,j,k) mounted after fastboot boot twrprecovery command. What I think happened twrp crating multiple mtp drives and closing I am have cancel multiple dialogue boxes in computer windows 10.

Other commands used in sequence

Code (Text):
    1. Adb devices
    2. Adb reboot bootloader
    3. Fastboot devices
    4. Fastboot boot twrprecovery.img

But after rebooting reconnecting to different usb sockets mobile and trying 2-3 times this fastboot boot twrprecovery.img it finally display and load twrp image and display twrp menu.. and I took backup and recovery all went succesful....it means twrp image is right and not corrupted and working fine...and for same device

The problem is why it's loading after 2-3 attempt on same usb port same drivers same cable it happened many time not one time.

Now I am asking as I want to install flash twrprexovery.img to recovery partition and wooried that is it problem to image or any thing with it don't create problem after installing flashing .. how should I install twrp recovery which command is safe (fastboot flash recovery twrp.img)
    Should I install as twrp recovery can be loaded and used with pc without installing but will not run through mobile.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download