• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help wifi tether

Antrax

May 1, 2010
Hi:

I'm trying to WiFi tether him my Evo and no matter what I do I keep getting a error code 67. I used unreboke and WiFi tether and no go, it shows the same error. Then tried easy tether and the same error. Tried quick setup without any change. I can use the browser whither the cell phone. My computer connects to the Evo but no internet connection is found.

Can some one please help me?

Diego

Hi:

I'm trying to WiFi tether him my Evo and no matter what I do I keep getting a error code 67. I used unreboke and WiFi tether and no go, it shows the same error. Then tried easy tether and the same error. Tried quick setup without any change. I can use the browser whither the cell phone. My computer connects to the Evo but no internet connection is found.

Can some one please help me?

Diego

What wifi tether did you use? You can't just use sprint hotspot, if that's what you're doing. There are mods out there to disable authentication for wired tether, if you want, though. Assuming you haven't already tried this, use android wifi thether:

android-wifi-tether - Project Hosting on Google Code

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones