• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will an AT&T HTC ONE M7 work on the metropcs network

warock56

Mar 8, 2011
Hey guys, looking to change my f6 and get a better phone and leaning towards the htc one m7, I was looking to buy used but saw that best buy had the htc m7 for 300 and I could finance it through them (It is the AT&T version), can I unlock this phone and use it on metropcs? Or should I buy the tmobile version? Will it make any difference?

Thanks

Thanks kate, I was not aware of a metropcs forum on here.

After breaking my head I have decided to go with the LG G2 D801 (For Tmobile), unless someone can point me to another phone, it seems like it has better battery life than the htc one, snapdragon 800 and all the fuzz.

I had further questions but I found the answers I needed in the byod thread.

So once again, thanks.

Upvote 0
***HELP**
Hey guys I'm going through a problem. I have a unlocked HTC one m7 from Verizon and it's on Metropcs. Everything works except 4G AND mms I only get E. I cannot edit my apns the option is just greyed out.. Has anybody experienced this with their Htc? Any Suggestions? I would appreciate it

Upvote 0
Thanks for your info I got mms working!!! I still want to know if I can get 4g working. I'm In 4g lte area but I only get E.

The HTC One M7 for Verizon only has LTE on Band 13 (700MHz). This is not compatible with Metro/T-Mobile. You may be able to get HSPA on the 2100MHz band but I believe Metro/T-Mobile has been pushing away from that and expanding into 1900MHz. Please remember to check this thread - http://androidforums.com/threads/metropcs-guide-faq-info-of-apns-bands-etc.810843/

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones