• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will Metro PCS ever carry a tablet?

if metro ever starts providing tablets its gonna be WAY down the line. they need to focus on improving the quality of their 4G service before they even think about selling something that most of their customer base cant afford and/or arent interested in.

sprint is not a budget service and their customer base has more money.

Upvote 0
if metro ever starts providing tablets its gonna be WAY down the line. they need to focus on improving the quality of their 4G service before they even think about selling something that most of their customer base cant afford and/or arent interested in.

sprint is not a budget service and their customer base has more money.

Agreed. They need to get to the point to where they can carry more than 3 4G phones at a time, and BETTER 4G phones at that. I love my Esteem but we should have had something that smokes that by now. Instead we got the Connect, which IMO is garbage. The Admire would be amazing if it was 4G and a 1Ghz cpu.

Fix the phones first, THEN carry tablets. Cause honestly you can get any cheap tablet now and tether it with your phone so it really doesnt matter if they start carrying tablets or not. Plus I dont think there would be a lot of money involved for them. Their bread and butter is phones, leave it at that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones