• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
Ok, that's probably a little misleading. My friend's metro pcs OnePlus Nord seems to be a pretty good phone, especially with 64 gb built in, but I can't find out if that would have sd capability. A Moto G Pure, though only 32 gb, I think is expandable up to 512. Is this right? Also, if I got a phone, I'd want to have the SD card ready with No Root Firewall and pop that in before I set it up on wifi. I'm looking at you, Puppy Kicker!

I'm glad YOU'RE not. I don't want to be either. I'm referring to how tyrannical they have become. They were always annoying, but now they're something entirely worse. As for googoo, with friends like that...who needs enemies? Should I register this PC or not?
tyranical? how so? there is nothing tyrannical going on MY laptop. you can even play android games on it now.....all be it is still in beta. but still pretty cool.

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones