• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another request :D

1. Simple one with this and the text Silentbob somewhere next to the picture. 1 White background and 1 black background: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4MUf6T4Vz...JA/-R62qDEEdOQ/s320/silent-bob-papercraft.jpg

2. Can you split these into 2?
Silentbob image by xTDIxIzzy on Photobucket

and again for each one a white background and black background.

Thanks again!!!!

KVN

Sure, no prob. A few Qs: Do you want plain, solid backgrounds - no texture, no nothin'?

On the 2nd one, do want just one half of the images? 2 wallpapers of each? And no text on these?

Upvote 0
@ aimee -

Alright, here you go. Let me know if that more (or less) than you wanted.

To save - Enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass, use the Share button or use Download button to save it at 960x800. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic

Upvote 0
As always, you da man. Been getting great responses from these papers. even the ones i don't use, (got like 10 or 15 from this thread saved). Everyone is like WOW, they think its some kinda secret shit when i say that some dude made these. Just gotta explain that that's what it means to be Android, we a family!!
Keep up the great work eyebeam! and the other contributors as well

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
The ones you don't use?!? :eek::thinking:... :D

Thanks for the props, man. It's always nice to hear that people are using ones I made specifically for someone else. I think a lot of these turn out well because I get some great ideas from the requestees. Keeps it interesting too.

Def, i have at least 15 from here. I live in Ky and so close to Ohio that got alot of Ohio state fans, that Ohio Michigan has been one of the most popular ones by far. Have had to mms that to several people already.

Although still waiting to see if you can rustle up some interesting star wars ones(possible with a little 'android' hiding in the pic somehow??)

Upvote 0
Def, i have at least 15 from here. I live in Ky and so close to Ohio that got alot of Ohio state fans, that Ohio Michigan has been one of the most popular ones by far. Have had to mms that to several people already.

Although still waiting to see if you can rustle up some interesting star wars ones(possible with a little 'android' hiding in the pic somehow??)

Didn't get enough from TT2, eh? Ok, I'll whip up a Star wars-y one up for you.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
@ nmayer -

Hmmm... Had some trouble figuring out which way to go with this one. Let's see what you think of what I came up with. Hope you like it.

You know how to save 'em, so -

Click
14px-U%2B2193.svg.png

Edit: Removed for revisions
See - http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers-19.html#post1653177

Upvote 0
@ nmayer -

Hmmm... Had some trouble figuring out which way to go with this one. Let's see what you think of what I came up with. Hope you like it.

You know how to save 'em, so -

Click
14px-U%2B2193.svg.png

Dude THAT is awesome!!!
Thinking that it would actually look better with R2 turned around facing the screen though. Would it be much trouble to see what it looks like with out the words 'star wars' in it. Seems like it might be over kill as it is obvious what they're watching. Would also be phat if the screen showed the opening credits, where it says Star wars and all the other stuff scrolling by. Sorry, just rambling now. Love me anything star wars!!
Either way it is already saved in my dropbox. LOVE it!!
Completely unique eyebeam!!

Upvote 0
Dude THAT is awesome!!!
Thinking that it would actually look better with R2 turned around facing the screen though. Would it be much trouble to see what it looks like with out the words 'star wars' in it. Seems like it might be over kill as it is obvious what they're watching. Would also be phat if the screen showed the opening credits, where it says Star wars and all the other stuff scrolling by. Sorry, just rambling now. Love me anything star wars!!
Either way it is already saved in my dropbox. LOVE it!!
Completely unique eyebeam!!

Cool, glad you liked the idea.

Re: R2D2 direction - Yeah, I looked for a good rear view of him and came up empty. Thought the shadowing would hide it well enough. Guess not. :eek: I'll look a little more, but not real optimistic.

Re: Removing the Star Wars words - I put them in there 'cause I wasn't sure how well you could see the screen at phone size. No prob, I'll post one without.

Re: Opening credits - I'll see if I can find a decent shot of that, and post a version with that if I do.

Upvote 0
Cool, glad you liked the idea.

Re: R2D2 direction - Yeah, I looked for a good rear view of him and came up empty. Thought the shadowing would hide it well enough. Guess not. :eek: I'll look a little more, but not real optimistic.

Re: Removing the Star Wars words - I put them in there 'cause I wasn't sure how well you could see the screen at phone size. No prob, I'll post one without.

Re: Opening credits - I'll see if I can find a decent shot of that, and post a version with that if I do.

Its all good, never thought about it being hard to find a pic of r2's back... hmmm no worries though.
Cool as the other side of the pillow for real eyebeam.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones