• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wordfeud - multiplayer Scrabble for Android

okay.. a few things... Love love love this game!!!!!... I even paid for the version with out ads. However in the last few days: I get not connected to the wordfeud server messages, You need a wifi or 3g network connection messages, or it force closes on me... HELP!!

I even uninstalled and re installed it thinking that might be the problem.....deeronpath (quickly losing her steps)

Upvote 0
Yeah, but I wonder how do you keep word feud frauders out? I mean people who use helper applications and websites that suggest words? You can never be sure if someone is not using feudfraud.com or such a site?

Or perhaps it doesn't matter. people have been using dictionaries when playing scrabble for decades...

I was thinking of starting a thread for an Android Forums Wordfeud Championship.

We could exchange usernames and have weekly rounds of games in a league or tournament format or both.

If enough people are interested it could be fun.

Upvote 0
I played this game for well over a year and I can't tell you how many chumps I encountered. 90% of guys won't play you if you don't have a vagina. Basically word feud = match.com for losers.

I finally got sick of everyone resigning so I stopped playing but I rarely lost. I also encountered some really good players though that I couldn't beat.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones