• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WORST phone ever!

All true. I've been perfectly happy with the phone since I got it. Loved sense to death.....then got Launcher Pro. Now couldn't go back. And now that my girlfriend has her own android phone, my battery prob has seemed to vanish.....I'm starting to think they might be connected. Really the only prob I ACTUALLY have with the phone is a slight one, and that's the camera. I can't wait for the unrEVOked team to come out with the software so I can root my desire.

Upvote 0
After owning my Desire for nearly a year already, I still LOVE it as much as when I first got it! I have yet to see a new phone that would tempt me to upgrade. I am starting to wonder if the same will be true next year when my contract is up. I probably spend as much time now, if not more, messing about with it.

Best phone ever.......although after all this time, it still bugs me that the letters on the menu button are all lower case except for the "e". Seriously. What is up with that?!

Upvote 0
After owning my Desire for nearly a year already, I still LOVE it as much as when I first got it! I have yet to see a new phone that would tempt me to upgrade. I am starting to wonder if the same will be true next year when my contract is up. I probably spend as much time now, if not more, messing about with it.

Best phone ever.......although after all this time, it still bugs me that the letters on the menu button are all lower case except for the "e". Seriously. What is up with that?!

:eek: I JUST NOTICED THAT...wow..that is...different and a bit of a glaring omission lol

but yea I still love my desire just as much as when my fiance opened the damn box and played with it 2 days before I got a chance to play with it lol

seriously im so pickey with phones....I have maybe 7 in a year...I buy a nice secondhand phone...keep it for a month then sell it and buy another cos it just didnt fit what I wanted..

the desire does EVERYTHING I need..

Upvote 0
:eek: I JUST NOTICED THAT...wow..that is...different and a bit of a glaring omission lol

but yea I still love my desire just as much as when my fiance opened the damn box and played with it 2 days before I got a chance to play with it lol

seriously im so pickey with phones....I have maybe 7 in a year...I buy a nice secondhand phone...keep it for a month then sell it and buy another cos it just didnt fit what I wanted..

the desire does EVERYTHING I need..

rofl wtf, you just killed perfection

nah, its all good

love this phone to the max, never played so much with one gadget in my life

Upvote 0
lol just noticed the E after your post.
Damn you, now it's going to bug me! :p

Actually, I've only had the phone for a month and am still loving it (search for perfect email client excluded)
If it carries on doing it's stuff for the next 23 months then I'll have no reason not to love it at the end of the contract as much as now.

I love it long time now I have Rooted and ROM'ed and have plenty of apps storage :)

Upvote 0
The Desire is obsolete. Mine is pretty, has decent phone reception, and since my cell provider pushed the 2.2 upgrade down its throat, incapable of staying operational more than about an hour without a battery pull (shades of Blackberry). Of course, an hour is roughly half the battery life anyway...

No reputable cell company should be selling this phone. Wait -- there is no such thing as a "reputable cell company," is there? As far as the contract period, I'm about to drive 20 miles into town & pay up to get a phone that works reliably & I'm afraid at this point in its product life cycle, that does not include anything running Android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones