• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Would You Risk Your Life For Your Phone?

I guess another question would be... Would you relinquish your phone to a mugger where no one is around you not knowing what he would do or what he even has?

Normally, I would say yes. But this happened to me one time.

I was walking home from work, it was a very long, exhausting, and just an overall bad day. A young thug (maybe 16 yo) rode up to me on his bike, says to me "Yo, lemme get your phone." I took a few steps towards him and yelled "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kid got scared, probably thought I was some crazy psycho guy, and took off on his bike.

Reactions: momoceio
Upvote 0
I just heard of a story of a guy who risked his life in a mugging because apparently his phone has the only picture of his bastard son he visited in the province.

Kinda sweet IMO, but better to back up your pics asap. Though it is in the province, you can't really find any tech there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones