• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WoW I Finally Was Able To Get Fancy Widget To Work!!

LOL can we say HTC Ripoff? I love this clock and weather widget looks just like HTCs. I could never get the weather to work however then I started fooling around with it one night and to my surprise it started working along with my installed weather bug program! Love It! Again totally FREE!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    445.7 KB · Views: 127
LOL can we say HTC Ripoff? I love this clock and weather widget looks just like HTCs. I could never get the weather to work however then I started fooling around with it one night and to my surprise it started working along with my installed weather bug program! Love It! Again totally FREE!

Beautiful widgets is 10x imho... You pay 2 bucks,..oh well...

Upvote 0
Where can I find fancy widget? I did a search in markey and didnt find it. I want to put it on my wifes epic because she loves it on my evo.

P/M me with your e mail address I will send it to you. HTC made them take it down because of copy right infringement I have a copy on my laptop if any one wants it.. Then just send it to the phone and down load it to the SD card.

**Anyone wanting Fancy Widget just send me a private message here with an e mail address and I will forward you a copy.**

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones