• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

X 30-day satisfaction guarantee

sam007

Jun 26, 2010
Guys

Expecting my X any day now. The phone was a little big for my comfort but a great phone. I think I'll get used to the size but does Verizon stand by the 30-day satisfaction guarantee? So if I'm not happy, can I return the phone on the 20th day and instead get the Fascinate which is a tad bit smaller? Do they usually ship you the replacement phone first and ask you to ship the older phone?

Thanks

Im wondering this too. I know for a fact that you can exchange it in the first 30 days there is no question about that.

But I want to know if you do exchange it because you arn't happy for some reason do you still have to pay the 36~ dollar restocking fee? Doesn't make sense that you would have to pay a fee when they have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee?

"We have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, but if you indeed arn't satsfied you will have to pay 36 dollars" ... Wtf?

Upvote 0
You may also want to make sure they have the phone you want in stock. I have a friend who bought the Dinc but was not happy with it (only took him a week to hate it) and wanted to exchange it for the DX. Since the DX was not in stock, they wanted him to purchase the phone for 299.99 first, then when he receives the DX, he gets his money back. He also had to return the Dinc and use another phone while he waiting for the DX.

He didn't have to pay the restocking fee.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones