• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Yahoo Messenger Loading online Contacts

i m facing the same problem in my samsung galaxy s2.yahoo messenger stucked suddenly.i reinstalled many times bt its not showing my online contacts and neither my online contacts able to send me message...pls anybody can fix it or solve my problem.earlier it worked fine

I have the same concern with my samsung galaxy ace duo, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the yahoo messenger apps bt to my dismayed, i cant see my online contacts. I can send message but i cannot received replies. I tried installing ebuddy as well but the same all my contacts are still offline. thanks so much for your help, will wait for any reply to what should be done...thanks!

Upvote 0
Right now I have exact the same problem. So frustrating. Does anybody knows how to fix that?? Please share.

i m facing the same problem in my samsung galaxy s2.yahoo messenger stucked suddenly.i reinstalled many times bt its not showing my online contacts and neither my online contacts able to send me message...pls anybody can fix it or solve my problem.earlier it worked fine

I have the same concern with my samsung galaxy ace duo, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the yahoo messenger apps bt to my dismayed, i cant see my online contacts. I can send message but i cannot received replies. I tried installing ebuddy as well but the same all my contacts are still offline. thanks so much for your help, will wait for any reply to what should be done...thanks!

Welcome all!!
Seems like 3 of you having the same issue in the same time frame with 3 different phones:thinking: I personally don't use Yahoo but could it be a Yahoo thing recently? Just thinkin out loud here is all:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones