• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your thoughts on the 2.1v3 leak?

These are apk's for Swype lite. First one is the normal one, and second one has a modded skin by sh0ebox? I can't remember the name and that thread disappeared. The modded one is black with blue highlights of the letters when you swype over them.

Hi i downloaded the fisrt option and dont know what else i have to do from here to get it to work on my eris 2.1v3 leak. If you feel free to answer i would appretiate it thanks. I tried to open with astro already.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hi i downloaded the fisrt option and dont know what else i have to do from here to get it to work on my eris 2.1v3 leak. If you feel free to answer i would appretiate it thanks. I tried to open with astro already.

Thanks.

If you opened it with astro, choose App Manager when a window pops up. Then install it.

After that, go to your main home then press Menu -> Settings -> Language & Keyboard -> Swype should now be an option so check the box for Swype.

Next is the important part. Open up an email or text and long-press some place that you need to type. A window will pop up and then choose Input Method and pick Swype.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones