1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Zooming in on the messaging app?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darryjr, Dec 14, 2012.

1. darryjr

darryjr Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Male
    Ny,ny
    He guys, I have another question. I am sorry with all the questions it's just that I just came from galaxy s3 and this phone is a bit different. I have the sprint version, and have seen on reviews pinch to zoom in the stock messaging app. Well I have tried this and have no luck. I like the stock messaging app and have a hard time reading texts without my reading glasses, I have font set to largest but still would like to zoom. Is there something that I am missing?

Advertisement

2. thunder18

thunder18 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Interesting, I can see that I am not able to pinch to zoom in messaging either. Where did you see this functionality?

3. darryjr

darryjr Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Male
    Ny,ny
    On the phone arena website, go to phones reviews, optimus g. Last page of review there is a video, you will see it there.

4. thunder18

thunder18 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Very interesting! For anyone else watching this thread, they do show this in the review video located here: LG Optimus G (AT&T & Sprint) Review - Call quality, battery and Conclusion at 8 min 35 sec. They show pinch to zoom functionality in both email inbox and in a text message thread. I can confirm it works in email on the Sprint Optimus G. Can anyone with the AT&T OG confirm it works in messaging threads? Perhaps it was left out of the Sprint version as the video shows the AT&T version when they demonstrate the function.

Tags: