1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ZTE Warp or Samsung Transform Ultra?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by billiedgaf, Apr 19, 2012.

1. billiedgaf

billiedgaf Lurker

I recently got the ZTE Warp but I have seen where some people are having problems. I have 30 days to exchange it since I got it at bestbuy so should I keep the zte or go with the samsung?

also what the hell is the random ding ring whatever notif noise it's making??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. aenoch

aenoch Android Enthusiast

the ding ring may be 3g atleast it is on my wifes replenish

ide keep the warp its better in my opion

theres a lot more moding you can do to a transform ultra right now
    but must the transform have a huge screeb issue where if your dragging something it just randomly lets go (my friend has one)

its more heavy and very clunk kinda reminds me of a phat psp

the screen is smaller

only has 1gb internal wile the warp has 4gb

warp has gorila glass screen transforms is plastic

every thing from the list below is true besides the warp not having multi touch when it does infact

both these phones are on amazon for the same eact price brand new 185 which incluses 3 day shipping

i just had to decied on this 3 weeks ago i went with the warp one of the main reason was for the screen i could hardly see anything on the transforms

ZTE Warp vs Samsung Transform Ultra, which Boost Mobile Android smartphone wins - Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews

ZTE Warp vs Samsung Transform Ultra

ZTE Warp vs Samsung Transform Ultra

ZTE Warp VS Samsung Transform Ultra - Phone specs comparison

3. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

I like the specs of the warp much better, but I didn't have as many problems with the ultra. I'm currently using the warp due to its screen size.

4. PH8AL

PH8AL Android Enthusiast

Like most reviews they are going off of paper and have never even held either device. Internet reviews?

The screen issue with the Transform Ultra has been fixed by the OTA 2.3.6 update, and wasn't that big of a deal other than arranging app on home screen.

And it has 2gb of internal memory.

Checking out the Warp for a friend and have to say I got to steer her away just on all the issues being reported here. Seems there is something drastically wrong with this phone.

Think she would be better off with one of the Evo's. Only reason she's not grabbing an Ultra is she doesn't like the qwerty.

Im a bit dissapointed to as Im a fan of the Snap Dragon system on a chip and had thout about picking up a cheap used Warp to use as a tablet. The ultra has wifi direct and can use an other android device for a screen during game play so you don't have to look around your thumbs (mine are BIG)

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews