• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE Warp or Samsung Transform Ultra?

the ding ring may be 3g atleast it is on my wifes replenish

ide keep the warp its better in my opion

theres a lot more moding you can do to a transform ultra right now
but must the transform have a huge screeb issue where if your dragging something it just randomly lets go (my friend has one)

its more heavy and very clunk kinda reminds me of a phat psp

the screen is smaller

only has 1gb internal wile the warp has 4gb

warp has gorila glass screen transforms is plastic

every thing from the list below is true besides the warp not having multi touch when it does infact

both these phones are on amazon for the same eact price brand new 185 which incluses 3 day shipping

i just had to decied on this 3 weeks ago i went with the warp one of the main reason was for the screen i could hardly see anything on the transforms

ZTE Warp vs Samsung Transform Ultra, which Boost Mobile Android smartphone wins - Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews

ZTE Warp vs Samsung Transform Ultra

ZTE Warp VS Samsung Transform Ultra - Phone specs comparison

Upvote 0
the ding ring may be 3g atleast it is on my wifes replenish

ide keep the warp its better in my opion

theres a lot more moding you can do to a transform ultra right now
but must the transform have a huge screeb issue where if your dragging something it just randomly lets go (my friend has one)

its more heavy and very clunk kinda reminds me of a phat psp

the screen is smaller

only has 1gb internal wile the warp has 4gb

warp has gorila glass screen transforms is plastic

every thing from the list below is true besides the warp not having multi touch when it does infact

both these phones are on amazon for the same eact price brand new 185 which incluses 3 day shipping

i just had to decied on this 3 weeks ago i went with the warp one of the main reason was for the screen i could hardly see anything on the transforms

ZTE Warp vs Samsung Transform Ultra, which Boost Mobile Android smartphone wins - Prepaid Mobile Phone Reviews

ZTE Warp VS Samsung Transform Ultra - Phone specs comparison
Like most reviews they are going off of paper and have never even held either device. Internet reviews?

The screen issue with the Transform Ultra has been fixed by the OTA 2.3.6 update, and wasn't that big of a deal other than arranging app on home screen.

And it has 2gb of internal memory.

Checking out the Warp for a friend and have to say I got to steer her away just on all the issues being reported here. Seems there is something drastically wrong with this phone.

Think she would be better off with one of the Evo's. Only reason she's not grabbing an Ultra is she doesn't like the qwerty.

Im a bit dissapointed to as Im a fan of the Snap Dragon system on a chip and had thout about picking up a cheap used Warp to use as a tablet. The ultra has wifi direct and can use an other android device for a screen during game play so you don't have to look around your thumbs (mine are BIG)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones